Pattern of the upper back
Pattern of the lower back
Pattern of the upper part of the shelf
Pattern of the bottom of the shelf
How many to cut:
1. Upper backrest - 1 piece
2. Upper part of the shelf - 2 parts
3. Lower backrest - 1 piece
4. The lower part of the shelf - 2 parts
5. Sleeve - 2 pieces
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
1. Stitch darts on the back. Press the darts towards the center of the part.
2. Stitch the shoulder sections of the upper parts of the backrest and shelf, press the allowances on the backrest and sweep. Sweep the middle section of the upper part of the shelf with a thin role seam.
3. Cut the oblique strip from the main fabric with a width of 4.5 - 5.0 cm. The approximate length is indicated on the upper part of the shelf. Press the bake along the middle face to the outside, fold it with the front side of the neck and stitch it, bending the short sides outwards. Cut seam allowances, bend the crochet on the wrong side and tune to the shelf by 0.1 cm from the fold, forming a cake.
4. Stitch the side sections of the upper parts of the backrest and shelf. Seam the seams on the back and sweep.
5. Stitch the sleeve of the sleeve, press and sweep it. Lower the cut edge, press on the wrong side and tune, leaving a small hole. Pass the elastic band to the bottom of the sleeves.
6. Stitch the sleeves into armholes, sprinkling on the pellet. Sew the seams.
7. Stitch the side sections of the lower parts of the backrest and shelf, press the allowances on the backrest and sweep. Sweep the lower section and the middle section of the shelf with a thin role seam.
8. Pritan the bottom of the tunic to the top, press the allowances on the top and sweep.
9. Cut the string of the desired length and width of 4 cm from the base fabric. Press the strings along the middle, facing outward. Then unfold and press the longitudinal sections to the intended line of the middle. Fold the string around the center line, combining the folds and adjusting to 0.1 cm from the edge. Pass the string to the neck of the neck. Similarly, treat two strings 10 cm long each and sew them to the seam of sewing the upper and lower parts of the back and shelf.